Community & Public Service Program (CPSP)518-442-5683M-Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm
Areas of Interest
- Advocacy/Social Justice/Community Organizing & Development/Outreach
- Animal Care
- Arts – Fine and Performing
- Audio/visual technology
- Children & Youth/Tutors/Mentors
- Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Environmental & Conservation
- Government Political Science
- Hunger Homelessness
- Immigrant & Refugee
- Law/Criminal Justice & Mediation
- Mental Health
- Paid Internships/Employment – Hours Not Accepted for RSSW Courses
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Senior Services/Nursing Homes/Rehabilitation Services
- Short Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Student Group Opportunities
- UAlbany Campus Opportunities
Friday is the Last Day to Sign Up for Campus Clean Up – Count Hours Worked Toward Hours – Pick Up Logs for Signature SS112
Registration for this year’s Campus Cleanup Day (Tuesday, April 25th) closes at 5pm this Friday. We have almost 400 volunteers signed up. Please come out and join us if your schedule allows.
Did You Know –
- Work sites are available at the Uptown, Downtown and East Campuses
- Students are eligible for Community Service hours for this event
- You can sign up in half day increments, but if you are only available for an hour, come on out!
- Lunch is provided to all volunteers, along with a thank you gift
Please see the event web page for additional information!
Hi everyone, I will be at the Cafe on Thursday, April 20, from 1 – 4pm if you are looking for service hours or to volunteer.
We will be raking, sweeping, mopping, organizing, cleaning the kitchen and the Cafe and the pantry. Please let me know if you would like to join in the fun for an hour or more between 1 and 4pm. If you want to bring children to help, I will have things for the little ones to do also.
If you want to rake and are willing to bring your own rakes that would be great.
Our address is 33 Rensselaer Street zip 12202 but when you get her come into the parking lot we share with the Salvation Army and park by the three blue recycling bins.
My cell is 518.275.8890.
South End Children’s Cafe
33 Rensselaer Street
Albany, NY 12202
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2XDbnvyQGnN-GhWMn8u0252wU1hBT3JvQvGv0jYPO8/edit#gid=884075629 – please write name and email address in the next available orange box.