Community & Public Service Program (CPSP)518-442-5683M-Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm
Areas of Interest
- Advocacy/Social Justice/Community Organizing & Development/Outreach
- Animal Care
- Arts – Fine and Performing
- Audio/visual technology
- Children & Youth/Tutors/Mentors
- Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Environmental & Conservation
- Government Political Science
- Hunger Homelessness
- Immigrant & Refugee
- Law/Criminal Justice & Mediation
- Mental Health
- Paid Internships/Employment – Hours Not Accepted for RSSW Courses
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Senior Services/Nursing Homes/Rehabilitation Services
- Short Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Student Group Opportunities
- UAlbany Campus Opportunities
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2XDbnvyQGnN-GhWMn8u0252wU1hBT3JvQvGv0jYPO8/edit#gid=884075629 – please write name and email address in the next available orange box.
March and April Dinner and all weekend spots are completely full. If you are scheduled, please call Deb to confirm the number of people coming with you.
PLEASE DO NOT COME if you have not spoken with Deb and been placed on the schedule. We want everyone who comes to volunteer to have a great experience. The dining room can only accommodate 12 volunteers.
VAN WASHING Every Friday – Our vans are used to transport all sorts of needed materials. They are also used to carry people. They need to be thoroughly cleaned on a weekly basis. Sign up for one time or more than once. 1:00 – 3:00 pm
CHILD CARE – Friday Nights – Caregivers for children needed Friday nights from 7:00 – 9:30 pm so moms can attend Celebrate Recovery. Call Deb at 518-462-0459, ext. 237 for details.
MUSICIANS – Christian musicians, choirs and worship teams to provide music for chapel. 5:00-6:30 pm.
Please contact Deb Poczatek, the Volunteer Coordinator if you can fill one of these needs:
|from the Volunteer Coordinator. . .
Thank you for your heart to help the homeless and needy people in our region. Your help shows people who may have lost hope that there are people who care.
My phone number is 518-462-0459, Ext. 237; my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you enjoy receiving the volunteer newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from the list, check SafeUnsubscribe below.
Thank you and God bless you.