The Office of Sustainability is seeking motivated and energetic interns to assist in advancing sustainability initiatives at the University at Albany. Interns can receive 1, 2 or 3 credit(s) through the Community and Public Service Program.
- Office Composting Coordinator – 35 Hours (1 credit*) for 2 hours each Friday during the semester to manage the Office Composting program.
- Basketball Recycling Coordinator – 35 Hours (1 credit*) – Lead teams of student volunteers to increase the awareness of recycling at home basketball games. Must be able to attend most home games.
- Trashion Fashion Coordinator – 35 Hours (1 credit*) – Help the Assistant Director of Sustainability plan the Trashion Fashion Show in April 2017.
- G3 Intern – 60 hours (2 credits) – Assist the Director of Sustainability in evaluating and reporting out on the development of G3 (Going Green Globally) Program participants.
- NYCSHE Intern – 60 hours (2 credits) – Assist the Director of Sustainability in communications and website development for the statewide sustainability organization NYCSHE. Experience in social media, communications and word press is preferred.
*We can combine any of the 1 credit internships if 2 or 3 credits are needed.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the internships you may contact us via email or call 442-2592.
Please visit http://www.albany.edu/gogreen/7.internships.shtml for local and national opportunities.
Assistant Director of Sustainability
Office of Sustainability University at Albany
1400 Washington Ave., BA 309 Albany, NY 12222
Phone: 518.442.2592 Website: www.albany.edu/gogreen