*(Most Need) Basketball/Sports Assistant:
• Youth basketball program (Every Saturday 9:15-1:15pm)
• Men’s Basketball League (Every Wednesday evening 5-9pm begins February 5)
• Gym monitor during the evening weekday
(Requirements: basketball knowledge/background/able to work with kids and adults of all ages/display professionalism/punctuality and responsible)
• Every other Saturday from 7:30-11pm
• Assist with facilitating workshops, gym monitor
(Requirements: able to work with teens and adults/available every other Saturday/punctual and responsible)
Achievers Program/Youth & Gov’t:
• College and career guidance program (Every Tuesday 4:30-7:30pm, Every Thursday 5-8pm, YIG –every Monday 6-7:30pm)
• Administrative duties during the weekday for Achievers program (any day you’re available)
• Tutoring, mentoring, recruiting, assisting with facilitating workshops etc.
(Requirements: able to work with teens ages 13-18/outgoing/display professionalism/punctual and responsible)
Early Childcare Administrative Assistant:
Assist in document preparation, filing, enrollment and recruitment efforts. Must be organized with attention to detail and able to complete projects by given deadlines.
• Administrative duties in all departments, a gym monitor, grant researcher, front desk assistance. Will have to fill out a volunteer application with the Albany YMCA (background check required).
Contact: Maree Jones – Program Director
Albany YMCA – 616 North Pearl Street
Albany, NY 12204
P: 518.463.9622 Ext. 1350
Work cell: 518.337.8569